Any "Nanny" scrapbook supplies?

katyblue04

Mouseketeer
And I don't mean Nanny as in the dog who watches the Darling children! :dog2: I work as a nanny for an adorable 9 month old girl, and for Christmas I was thinking of making a simple little scrapbook for her Mom all about what we do during the day. I have searched everywhere, and can't find anything at all that says "Nanny" on it. I was hoping to find an album or paper or stickers or anything that said "Nanny and Me" or "I love my Nanny!"

Any ideas??

Or is this a bad idea to begin with? As parents, would you like a scrapbook made by someone else, about your baby? I obviously don't have much time till Christmas (or much money!) so it would probably end up more like a photo album with a few extras. But me and the Mom are very close, and she has been saying that she wishes she had time to make her baby album.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!
-Katy

I think making a photo album for her Mother is a great idea since she said she doesn't have time herself but I wouldn't theme the whole thing for her with the Nanny.That might hurt a bit but I think having a couple pages with the Nanny theme is a good idea as you are a part of their life! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter