• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any new Air Canada News?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I was watching the news the other day (april 14) and just caught a glimpse of a story about Air Canada. The reporter said to call the airline before getting to the airport. Anyone know what this is all about? Anything new? Thanks!

They had computer problems a few days ago which resulted in roughly 30 flights being cancelled and another 30 or so being delayed. I believe everything's back to normal (or as normal as is possible for Air Canada :) ).

- Mike

There seems to be a 3-day seat sale going on. Not sure if MCO is included, but it's probably worth a try to check.

Seat sale does include MCO-but selling out fast. Sale ends midnight tonight.

Thanks for posting about the AirCanada seat sale. I just booked my summer flights from Vancouver to Toronto and got the sale price. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Awesome!! I lso just booked a flight from Toronto to Ireland for $700 less than what other airlines are offering for direct flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter