Any of you kind people willing to buy and ship something for me?

pittsburghmarc

DIS Veteran
Of course I would reimburse you. Here's my story...

As my two oldest children have each turned 8, we have gotten their silhouette done at the cart on Main Street. Along with the silhouette, we purchased the simple black frame that is commonly sold with the cut out silhouette.

So my youngest child will soon turn 8 and as luck would have it, we had an opportunity for our first Disneyland trip this month, from which we recently returned. On this trip we had his silhouette done and purchased the black frame.

But upon return home, we've found the two frames are vastly different. To be honest, the Disneyland frame although more ornate, is big and clunky. It sticks out from the wall and looks terrible next to the existing two frames.

Unfortunately, they do not sell this from on either shop Disney or shop Disney Parks app.

I'm hoping to find some one nice enough to buy the "better" WDW frame and have it shipped from the park to my home in the original packaging so it will not break during shipment.

I could pay you back via PayPal, Zelle, or other method that I may not be yet aware.

If you can help, please DM me.

Thanks, Marc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter