Any OKW suggestions?

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
I am staying at OKW with my family in a 2 bedroom villa in the 1st week of December of 2006. It is our 1st DVC trip home. Does anyone have any suggestions what I should request when it comes to room location. I understand that it does not mean I will get what I request as a matter of fact but it can't hurt to put the request in, right? :earboy2:

Request what is most important to you... near a bus stop? near the main pool? near a quiet pool? smoking/non smoking? upper floor? first floor? building with an elevator? particular view?

I would limit your requests to the one or two that are most important to you.

I usually go with non smoking and an upper floor. I don't request an area because there is no "bad" area at OKW.

I usually request N/S and "water view".
Not sure what your family situation is, but if you have an elderly person in your family you might want to request "elevator building or ground floor" to avoid climbing steps. We don't mind steps and actually prefer the upper floor views but there were a couple years when my mil came along and she was unable to handle the stairs due to chemo treatments she'd been undergoing.
Good luck with the request---so far I can say we've always gotten ours (I'm thinking our luck might run out one of these years :bitelip: ). You're going at a great time of year---enjoy :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter