Any one heading out soon?

ClareC87

Earning My Ears
Hello folks,

I need a favour! My parents visited HKG Disney this year and stupidly forgot to get a magnet. They’ve been to all other Disney’s in the world and have a collection of magnets and this has annoyed my mum no end!
I have emailed Disney and they’ve said they don’t offer an online sales page like the states or UK so there’s no way of getting one sent over. I’ve also checked ebay.
I live in the UK and am happy to PayPal money across for a simple Hong Kong Disney magnet. It would make my parents Christmas! Nothing fancy just a rubber one saying Disney Hong Kong.
Can someone help me??
Thanks in advance!
Clare

My family and I are in HK right now and are going to Disney tomorrow or the next day. Do you still want a magnet? I’ll pick one up just in case.

Yes yes yes! Just a generic disney one would be amazing! Thank you so so much. Let me know how much I owe you and cost of postage and I’ll send it over.
Thank you again!

The magnet is in hand. You can send me a PM with the address and I’ll post it the minute we get back to Canada (next Tuesday).

- Michael

That’s amazing thank you.....I don’t know how to send a pm! So can you send me one first and I reply??
Oddly enough I’m off to Vancouver tomorrow so I’ll be flying over Toronto. I understand postage will be costly from Canada to the uk I’ll pay xx

I tried to start a private conversation with you but I got an error message - not sure why, maybe it’s because you’re a new member? Perhaps you can give it a shot - go to your account and click on conversations, and then see if you can start one with me.

If not, try clicking on my avatar/screen name and perhaps post the address on my “wall”? One of these things should work, I hope ...

Hello spewey.
I’m home from my vacation and let’s get this sorted! Im going to have to put my email here and if you could email me back then we can organise delivery and payment.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!