Any opinions on Cub's Den at WL??

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
My dd, 9, has been to the Neverland Club and loved it. She will be going back again this summer. But Mom and Dad feel the need for more than one night out, so since we're staying at WL, I'm curious as to how people have liked Cub's Den?? I know that it is smaller than Neverland Club, but how have your kids liked it? Thanks for your thoughts.

We stayed at WL in Dec 2001 and planned an adult night out. My DS 7 and DD 4.5 at the time went to the Cubs Den and had a blast. We had stopped by earlier in the week to check it out and they were really looking to" their" night out. They had several things to choose from even though it's not that big. DD loves art and did that and DS loved the video games. They ate dinner there, too. Dh and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Artist Point. When we finished we went to pick up the kids. They didn't want to leave!! It seems they hadn't had their ice cream yet and wanted to stay. So, we went off for a walk and returned after the ice cream!! The staff was really nice, too. Hope that helps!!

We also have used the Cub's Den and our kids loved it. They watched movies, played games and went on the computers. We used the Den when they were 4,5 and then again when they were 6,7.

Glad to hear the positive comments, we are planning to leave DD there this year so we can explore EPCOT WS without kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter