Any optimization programs out there for planning

kathy884

DIS Veteran
DS 22 and I will be heading out of Paris very early on the train for a Monday in September to spend a day at the Disney parks (one day Park Hopper mini ticket time). (DH will stay in Paris and do a food tour). We will get there before rope drop. We are very used to plugging in what we want to do and using optimization software to give us best guesses for ride order, when to pick up and use fastpasses, etc. to minimize wait times. If you know of any software we can subscribe to, I'd love to get that information. If not, I'd welcome any tips for how to plan our day?

Below I've listed our highest attraction interests (top 12). We'll probably do counter service lunch at Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet and dinner at Casey's Corner. here are plenty of other things we'd easily add if we have extra time, but I think it could be more like what we need to cut out vs. what else to do. We've been to WDW over 10 times in the last 20 years and did a trip to Disneyland in California just two years ago too FYI. This will be our first time ever to Disneyland Paris. Also, please note that despite not being able to fit in everything we'd like to do, we will cut things out vs. do another day. Despite our love for Disney, we have only allocated one day for Disney theme parks on our vacation, which is only eight nights and covers Paris (five nights there) and Belfast (three nights there) (limited time and budget).

Interests:

In Disneyland

-- Frontierland
Big Thunder Mountain

--Adventureland
Pirates of the Caribbean

-- General
Take a peek at the Dragon under the castle
Illuminations

-- Fantasyland
It's a Small World
Les Voyages de Pinnocchio
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups

-- Discoveryland
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Disneyland Railroad

In Studios

-- Toon Studio
Art of Disney Animation

Production Courtyard
-- Tower of Terror
-- Studio Tram Tour

Backlot
-- Rock n Roller Coaster

Any recommendations of order for the top 12 and picking up/using fastpasses? Any optimization software recommendations? I asked about touring plans once before and found out they don't do guidebooks or software for Paris now. I really appreciate any help, links, recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!