Any other DISers trying to concieve? Reread OP for the QOTD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Christal. Hope your Superbowl is better than the Patriots' was! :happytv:

So, on Saturday I go out to get the mail. Oooh a big package in the mailbox - what could it be? A CAN OF FORMULA!! I nearly sat down and cried right there in my driveway.:sad:

So now that stupid thing is sitting on my kitchen counter - a daily reminder that I DON'T have a baby on the way.

Speaking of which, I have no resolution this month yet. AF was due yesterday. However, she has quite the sense of humor, and after being "regular like clockwork" for 20-something years, she now arrives whenever she feels like it. :headache:

So today I had both cramping and one wave of nausea. I hate this!!! I go from excitement to disappointment and back again 100 times a day. I just want to know one way or the other. I am planning to test tomorrow morning if she is not here yet, as I have my lab appointment on Wednesday for my first infertility workup.

I so am witchy today - I wish I knew if it was PMS or pregnancy hormones! :confused3

Dznylover2005: Do you like the doppler, does it stress you out more then it helps? I think I want one when the time comes. I hope you have a cooperative little one next week!!!

Jennifer

I love it and it doesn't really stress me out because I always hear the heartbeat.. I think I use it too much though...I can't help it, I always have bad thoughts....
3 more days until I find out!

PenguinWaiters: :hug: I hope you have a really awesome test result in the morning. The waiting to find out is the worst part!

Dznylover: Yay! I am going to get one too I think. I'm sure I'll use mine way too much also.

I have an appt w/ my RE tomorrow, I am anxious to hear what is plan is for me if AF doesn't show soon (I am hoping any day now b/c I am pretty sure I did ovulate). AF needs to hurry up and get here. I want to start those BCP (that feels very weird to say:rolleyes: ).

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!