Any other LGBTQ West Coast Disney Nerds?

Great to see so much West Coast love! :cool1:

Any Bay Area folks fancy a meet up some time? It'd be nice to meet some others who appreciate the love of all that is Disney. :D

My wife & I live in the San Francisco, East Bay Area with our two kids, age 5 & 2. We booked a trip to DL for the weekend in Oct, then found out it was Gay Days! Too funny.
Can't wait!

Im a northern Cal. Disney person! (San Rafael)
And a former CM from my college years! Had a great time working for the mouse!

I'm a Berkeley Democrat born and raised. My partner (friends 34 years, partners 17) is an Orange County Republican born and raised. One thing we DO agree on is DLR, and we live about 35 minutes away!

I'm in Salt Lake City...west coast enough? haha :wave2:

I do love DLR, and it's much easier (and cheaper) to make it there instead of WDW, but I'll admit, I like WDW more. There's just so much more to see and do. I feel like WDW takes more risks and keeps its offerings fresh. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with how much land they have to work with, etc.

Does the Disneyland forum have a "Gay and Lesbian at Disney" sub-forum like this one has?

Phoenix, AZ here. I usually go to Disneyland every couple of months, but it seems like I've been going to Disney World more frequently nowadays. Usually end up traveling alone due to my crazy work schedule.
I'm also from the Phoenix area. What's your favorite thing at the Disneyland Resort?

Vancouver here. :wave2:

You're not too far from us. We're in Bellevue, WA, just across the water from Seattle. (As the pic shows, I'm still with the handsome devil on the right, but our daughter came out about a year ago.)

DH and I are in Sacramento. We usually do something Disney at least once a year.

~ Wesley

One more day until DISNEYLAND!!!!
Quick weekend trip for the 4th.
Escaping this Oregon heat by going to SoCal. LOLOLOL
Friends last performance in Pixar parade before he starts a new life fighting a Pirate Captain high over the Rivers of America 5 nights a week. :)

Portland, )OR here (ok, beaverton). Lived in Anaheim before I came here.

AP holder for DLand and WDW.

Usually at DLand once a month or so. hahaha I think I need an intervention.
OMG - Wilsonville here - thank god there is another addicted g33k near by. WOOHOO - no need for intervention it's all about managing your addiction ROTFL

Portland, Oregon here! Disney is my safe place and haven! I have an artist friend- she visits Disney to do art- if you can imagine such a thing.

Anyways, my Disney cravings are so bad that we're doing a Disneymoon!

Also, to the people in NorCal, I totes went to school in Stockton, can you imagine?
I can't wait to enjoy Disneyland and the resort with my new gay friends - damn fun time (getting to have my pic taken with a Prince)

I live about 10mins away from Disney! It would be nice to make some new friends that also enjoy Disney like I do!

SF East Bay here. Can't wait for the event this weekend, maybe even run into other west-coaster Disney geeks! :)

East Coast Disney boy here. But, coming to Disneyland for the festivities this weekend. Solo trip, so love to meet any fellow DISers there! If you can accept a Georgia guy into the Western ranks. :)

Solo as well, seeing friends off and on throughout the weekend (just got In today and here till Tuesday) but otherwise I'm on my own. Definitely down to meet other Disney geeks this weekend. Plus it'd be nice to make more Disney friends who come to Disneyland as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!