Any other LGBTQ West Coast Disney Nerds?

I'm a Floridian, heading back to Disneyland for the first time in 30 years! I've been doing my research and know a LOT has changed. I can't wait till I get there for Gay Days at the beginning of October.

I'm a recovering Disney addict. I don't watch the movies anymore, but I do need my park fix from time to time. My partner isn't very much into Disney, so I take a lot of solo trips. And I love it! Going back to Disneyland in 2 weeks. :yay:

Another Northern California guy here! I live in SF. Started going to Disneyland a lot more since moving out here 3 years ago. :) But I've still made time for Disney Cruise Line and one trip to WDW. Maybe DL - Tokyo or Hong Kong next year.

Also a member and regular visitor of Walt Disney Family Museum.

Portland, Oregon here! Disney is my safe place and haven! I have an artist friend- she visits Disney to do art- if you can imagine such a thing.

Anyways, my Disney cravings are so bad that we're doing a Disneymoon!

Also, to the people in NorCal, I totes went to school in Stockton, can you imagine?

Another San Franciscan here, though at the moment, I'm resting in my room at the Anaheim Hilton after spending the morning at DLP. :D My first Disney love was WDW, but I also like Disneyland, DCL, Disney/Pixar movies, and Phineas and Ferb. And the WDFM and the Union Square Disney Store are great ways to get a Disney fix as well. I'd love to meet some fellow SF Disney fans some time. Maybe dinner or a movie or just hanging out talking Disney? - Dave

Portland, )OR here (ok, beaverton). Lived in Anaheim before I came here.

AP holder for DLand and WDW.

Usually at DLand once a month or so. hahaha I think I need an intervention.

Portland, )OR here (ok, beaverton). Lived in Anaheim before I came here.

AP holder for DLand and WDW.

Usually at DLand once a month or so. hahaha I think I need an intervention.

Ooh, Beaverton. My aunt/uncle are looking at places there. I prefer living where I do in pdx, except for my downstairs neighbors incessant bass guitar practicing. :3dglasses

I'm in California too :)! I use to be a Disneyland AP and went frequently. Now I only go once or twice a year. Bummer it got so expensive!

Phoenix, AZ here. I usually go to Disneyland every couple of months, but it seems like I've been going to Disney World more frequently nowadays. Usually end up traveling alone due to my crazy work schedule.

two here in Long Beach. At DL frequently. Occasional cruise or trip to WDW. Give a shout next time you're coming down.

In the San Francisco area as well in the east bay. Just got my AP in March and have been planning trips with friends every few months or so.

Going a couple times this month for birthdays and for Gay Days in October. Guess that qualifies as a bit of a Disney/DL nerd :P

two here in Long Beach. At DL frequently. Occasional cruise or trip to WDW. Give a shout next time you're coming down.

We are as well 2 in LB

1 originally from SoCal
1 originally from SF Bay Area

AP holders and we go frequently with our first trip to WDW Next month!

Always willing to meet up for park fun, drinks, or to nerd out with other disney fans. Hoping to catch a few people who want to meet up for saturday night swing :dance3:

Yup! The two of us live about 5 miles from DLR and are there, I would say at LEAST once every two weeks ;)

Seattle, WA. Admitted Disney nerd and my husband Disney nerd in denial...even though this year he's made plans to spend our honeymoon in Aulani, Thanksgiving at WDW, and Christmas at DL. LOL.

My partner and I live in southern California and are huge Disney nerds! We go to Disneyland whenever we have an opportunity and love WDW as well. We're actually getting married up at Disney in a few months :goodvibes. Disney is wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!