Any other LGBTQ West Coast Disney Nerds?

Disney geek here! Let me know you if you would like to meet up. Live close to Disney :)

East Coast Disney boy here. But, coming to Disneyland for the festivities this weekend. Solo trip, so love to meet any fellow DISers there! If you can accept a Georgia guy into the Western ranks. :)

Solo as well, seeing friends off and on throughout the weekend (just got In today and here till Tuesday) but otherwise I'm on my own. Definitely down to meet other Disney geeks this weekend. Plus it'd be nice to make more Disney friends who come to Disneyland as well :)

Would any Seattle-area Disney geeks be interested in a meetup? Our daughter (19, identifies as lesbian) has had a recent health scare and is feeling kind of isolated. Might anyone be interested in a board game night, like maybe Disney Trivial Pursuit, Star Wars Sorry and Disney Apples to Apples? If so, please let me know; I'd be happy to organize something.

I wish I was a bit closer. I am in Birch Bay, so 100 miles North. If you want to PM your address and your daughters first name, I can pop a card in the mail. We were just in DL 7-14 of September and go on our 2nd Disney Cruise in January. I have a life altering illness, so I know that can be hard. Krista

I live in LA and go regularly, but always alone. Looking for Disney friends who would like to go so I don't have to go by myself all the time.

I live in LA and go regularly, but always alone. Looking for Disney friends who would like to go so I don't have to go by myself all the time.

We'd be happy to meet up with you at Disneyland between 12/10-12/14. DM me.

I'm sure it's really obvious and easy, but I can't figure out how.

Okay--if you would like to meet up, pick one of those days and we can give you a meeting point in one of the parks where we're sure to be, and a description of what we look like. We are a sufficiently distinctive group, we'll be hard to miss.

SF Disney nerd here! I go to WDW more often than DL so my heart lies there but I'd love to go to the original happiest place on earth with a special someone. Any ladies looking for another Disney lady?
My sisters and I are planning our next trip to WDW next year and cruising during halloween at the high seas season. But hopefully before then I'll be able to go to the 24hr day for the first time. :D

It's okay if you post generally--just pick a day and I'll post our description--I guarantee, there won't be two groups like ours.

I think I am going to have to work those days. I am going today and next week I am going to Orlando, so I am having to rearrange my days off.

Portland, Oregon here! Disney is my safe place and haven! I have an artist friend- she visits Disney to do art- if you can imagine such a thing.

Anyways, my Disney cravings are so bad that we're doing a Disneymoon!

Also, to the people in NorCal, I totes went to school in Stockton, can you imagine?
Portland myself - woohoo

I live in Northern California but frequent Disneyland a few times a year. Anyone else out there a West Coaster as well? :hug:

SF Bay Area here...love DL...go to WDW every 18 months or so...WD Family Museum member...and avid vintage memorabilia collector. Say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!