Any other single gay Disney fans? :)

I just became a Disney fan in 2013. Just renewed my second season pass. I've gone 4 times since then. This is the first time I'm taking solo and single. It's kind of weird !

I just became a Disney fan in 2013. Just renewed my second season pass. I've gone 4 times since then. This is the first time I'm taking solo and single. It's kind of weird !

Nothing weird about it. :) Are you heading down there this June?

Solomon

I always think there should be a dating site for Disney fans!

Living here in the UK it is hard to find people who like the parks as much as me! I'm visiting Disneyland Paris in early July and Disneyland mid September.

If there are any UK guys who want to chat about a mutual love of the Disney parks let me know!

YES! There absolutely should be a dating site for single Disney fans. I mean there is a dating site for Christians and Farmers, why not Disney fans??? Disneyland Paris, do share how it goes. I am planning a trip to DLP next year and cannot wait. I finally get to put my French to good use =)

Hi...anyone going to be visiting WDW in Orlando anytime soon? I live in Miami and am always down to drive up and explore the parks with someone.

I am kind of tired of going alone. I have a premier passport and go to Disneyland and Disney World at least once a month now. I have also gone to Paris, Tokyo and Hong Kong alone. I live in LA and sorta related, I can get in to Knotts through Jan 31 free with a guest, if anyone wants to go.

I've always been a big Disney fan since I was a kid, but never met many people who had the same interest. So cool! Yes I'm single, but I like being single. :P

Some people just don't get me. Like no I'm not a little kid, I'm just guy who loves Disney.

There are some out there that love Disney. Although, the last guy I met from on-line asked where I'd like to go for a honeymoon. I said Disney... the reaction was very negative. So, still single. hehe ;)

Single and love DISNEY! I actually have 4 trips this year--May WDW, Oct DL, Nov WDW, Dec WDW. I like to go twice a year now, but have the added bonus of work taking me twice this year! Next big trip is 9 days in December--right now AKL Kidani, but on waitlist for Poly. Last month was BWI--was supposed to be BWV, but they upgraded me to a club suite--imagine, little ol', single me!

It' hard to find someone that doesn't think it's crazy having an holiday in a Disney park....Every time I go to WDW from Italy for my holidays, people think I'm just nuts....xD and also when I date someone and I tell I love going to Disney parks....no second date xD

Single and love DISNEY! I actually have 4 trips this year--May WDW, Oct DL, Nov WDW, Dec WDW. I like to go twice a year now, but have the added bonus of work taking me twice this year! Next big trip is 9 days in December--right now AKL Kidani, but on waitlist for Poly. Last month was BWI--was supposed to be BWV, but they upgraded me to a club suite--imagine, little ol', single me!

Sounds like fun! Staying at AKL-Kidani during the holidays. Can't wait! The whole AKL area is beautiful during that time of year, especially the tree in the lobby of Jambo House.

I've enjoyed WDW as a single traveller -- although I frequently bring friends down with me.

I am always there for NYE and at least one other time during the year.
Are you heading back down this year going in August and back for thanksgiving looking for a friend to head down in thanksgiving with

Are you heading back down this year going in August and back for thanksgiving looking for a friend to head down in thanksgiving with
I'm back at the end of October, 2nd week in November, and NYE.

Still single here - it's hard enough to make friends let alone have a relationship. Has anyone used MouseMingle? Yeah, i've actually considered it - lol. I've been through OkCupid, match, and POF but no luck getting much in the way of a response.

Still single here - it's hard enough to make friends let alone have a relationship. Has anyone used MouseMingle? Yeah, i've actually considered it - lol. I've been through OkCupid, match, and POF but no luck getting much in the way of a response.

I tried MouseMingle for awhile. And still single. LOL There were quite a few guys that I "matched" with, but 99.9% were more than 500 miles away. :(

Been single since 2002 myself. Hard finding the one who loves Disney like I do. I have a separate savings account that I transfer $ over to every other week in hopes than I would never have to go more than 18 months without going to Disney.

Been single since 2002 myself. Hard finding the one who loves Disney like I do. I have a separate savings account that I transfer $ over to every other week in hopes than I would never have to go more than 18 months without going to Disney.

I also have a special vacation account to help make sure I can make it to the park at least once a year. :)

good to know about mouse mingle - I'm not going to bother. I get so excited when I see a guy on other dating sites mention Disney - they never respond back to me, but I always hope they would.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!