Any other single gay Disney fans? :)

dan1964

Bored in SLC, UT
good to know about mouse mingle - I'm not going to bother. I get so excited when I see a guy on other dating sites mention Disney - they never respond back to me, but I always hope they would.
Yep . . I know what you mean. :(
I think it is harder when you live outside an easy Disney resort access area. With Disneyland being over 500 miles away and Disneyworld over 2000 miles . . interest tends to dwindle.

PirateSAM

Mouseketeer
Single, gay male Disney fan here... going back to WDW in late January for a solo, two-week vacation.
Anyone else planning a similar trip? Finding like-minded gay male Disney fans in my area is extremely difficult... as you are all probably painfully aware.
But rather than waiting to find my prince, I will continue to go solo and enjoy myself!

:jester: (ever the jester)
:yoda: (older and wise)

RBeillard

Earning My Ears
Single guy in the Chicago area - Love going to both coasts as well as DCL. I'm a Club 33 member and an avid collector. Any singles in the Chicago area?
I'm in Chicago a lot. 2nd home in Edgewater. I work and live in Arizona and go to DLR quite a bit in the summer. I'm looking for new friends to go with......Let's chat!

• Korey Watkins

Earning My Ears
    Single here. Hitting WDW on my own in late August! It's my 50th birthday present to myself.

Last edited:

Jason_V

Mouseketeer
    Back in single-land, which seems to suit my personality just fine. D23 this year, planning on an AP next January.

• dan1964

Bored in SLC, UT
    Still here . . still single . . :)

Anyone planning on going to Gay Days at Disneyland this year?

• Bill Heslin

Always planning the next visit
    Hey all! Just wondering if there are any other LGBT Disney fans out there (especially any who are single)? I love both DL and WDW and enjoy planning trips there as my pastime...also collect Disneyland vintage memorabilia. Be nice to make some new fellow gay Disney fans!
    :wave:

ChrisWG

ChrisWG
    I'm in Chicago a lot. 2nd home in Edgewater. I work and live in Arizona and go to DLR quite a bit in the summer. I'm looking for new friends to go with......Let's chat!
    I too live in Chicago. I usually go to the parks 2-3X a year and having a park buddy would be great. If either of you are headed down and want to grab a drink, hit me up. FYI- I'm headed down 9/12-9/17, then again 12/6-12/11.

RBeillard

Earning My Ears
    I too live in Chicago. I usually go to the parks 2-3X a year and having a park buddy would be great. If either of you are headed down and want to grab a drink, hit me up. FYI- I'm headed down 9/12-9/17, then again 12/6-12/11.
    I'll be at Disneyland that weekend.

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
    There are some out there that love Disney. Although, the last guy I met from on-line asked where I'd like to go for a honeymoon. I said Disney... the reaction was very negative. So, still single. hehe ;)

Forget the Honeymoon. Disney would be a destination wedding!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates