Any other single gay Disney fans? :)

Also a single LGBT Disney-nut in NorCal. Just got an AP with some coworkers/friends on a recent trip and trying to plan trips down to DL when possible every few months. But logistics for groups are always tricky and I usually feel like the third wheel since they are mostly couples :(.

Some day i'll find that guy who matches me in interests as well as loving dole whips, churros and catchy-happy-songs! :lovestruc

It is so cool to find a community of gay Disney fans out there…couples are great but always awesome to meet single guys here!

I'm a single bi guy, I just got back from Disney World a couple weeks ago and gonna go back for Christmas Week.

Single guy (48) here. I go every year and have been for about the past 20 years. Going again in Dec!! :)

I don't know if I could do it alone. I like to share my experience and laugh along with someone.

:)

We're all in good company!

I've been to every Disney Park in the world since my first visit to Disneyland in 1985 (I was, er, 2?). Now that I'm in the Northeast, I don't make it as often as I would like to DL or WDW, but this year I'll be going to both in the Fall (solo to Anaheim, with friends to Florida).

I'm also a former Cast Member, so yea, I'm deep.

I am single, and I recently moved from San Francisco to Orlando. I go to WDW every time I have the chance and if I am not too tired from work at the dark side.

I love disney and this is my first time going solo. I will be there the end of August through first week of sept. I even plan to dress up as Robin with mask for MNSSH on sept 1st!

2 guys here 30's looking for either gay or lesbian couple fun to hang out with
Were here for the week and would like to enjoy
Some laugh and fun while out here this week. Hit me up
With a reply

I visit Florida around 3 times a year.

I will be back in Florida from 29th May 2015, and in Orlando 1st till 11th June staying on International Drive.

Would be great to meet up with other to visit parks, drinks or food.

Paul

ASL - 43, Single Gay Man, San Francisco Bay Area. :teeth:

I love going to Disneyland. One of my 2015 goal is to buy a Premiere Disney Annual Pass and go to WDW and of course as always DL/DCA. It would be great to go with some LGBTQ folks.

:mickeyjum

Single guy in the Chicago area - Love going to both coasts as well as DCL. I'm a Club 33 member and an avid collector. Any singles in the Chicago area?

Hi All,

I'm 29 and live in New Zealand. Will be at DL/DCA from 26th - 31st of May. My first ever Disney visit so very excited!

I will be visiting solo so let me know if anyone would be keen to meet up.

Hey disboarders,

I've been wanting to go to Disney GayDays since I heard it existed but none of my friends share my enthusiasm for the event (though they do admit to minor Disney addictions), so I'm coming down from NYC to GayDays2015 for the 25th anniversary and am SUPER excited about it.

Wish I wasn't doing it along though. Maybe there are some other nice single guys that will be there at the same time and wants to do some park hopping (and maybe partying) together with me? I promise that I'm quite agreeable and only have a soupçon of crazy. :)

Solomon

I always think there should be a dating site for Disney fans!

Living here in the UK it is hard to find people who like the parks as much as me! I'm visiting Disneyland Paris in early July and Disneyland mid September.

If there are any UK guys who want to chat about a mutual love of the Disney parks let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!