Any other trans folk or allies about?

growly beast

Earning My Ears
I'd love to meet and chat! I just went to WDW last week, stayed on my aunt's DVC at the Poly.

I'm a pre-op trans guy who has been going to Disney World since I was in kindergarten! And I'm 27 now. I lost count how many times I've gone, but it's definitely at least 20. Disney had such an impact on me the first time I went it influenced my entire career path--I am now a recent grad with a degree in Illustration. I grew up wanting to be a Disney animator. :)

If anybody wants to talk, feel free to poke me on Skype too at growlybeast!

Thanks a bunch.

I've seen other Trans folks post on these boards so you aren't alone in that and your love for Disney. Sadly, these boards don't seem to be anywhere near as busy now as they were a few years ago. Keep checking back though.

I've seen other Trans folks post on these boards so you aren't alone in that and your love for Disney. Sadly, these boards don't seem to be anywhere near as busy now as they were a few years ago. Keep checking back though.

That's really unfortunate. :( I guess most have moved to Facebook groups now? I gave a look around there and all the LGBT Disney groups seem super small.

Agree about the really unfortunate part. I'm straight but have a lot of friends in the LGBT community, many of which are Disney fans. I don't understand what happened to this section of the DIS.

Renewing my comments here. I can't say I've noticed any obvious trans people in the parks, but that's probably just fine since I'm sure the trans folks prefer not to be noticed.

Hi! I'm a "B" or maybe a "P" in the alphabet soup that is us. :P Hoping that more people see this thread and pop in to say hey so that you can have more interaction. :rainbow:

Not trans, but an ally. Just a little note to remind you that you're perfect the way you are. (Because don't we all need to remember that sometimes?)

I'd love to meet and chat! I just went to WDW last week, stayed on my aunt's DVC at the Poly.

I'm a pre-op trans guy who has been going to Disney World since I was in kindergarten! And I'm 27 now. I lost count how many times I've gone, but it's definitely at least 20. Disney had such an impact on me the first time I went it influenced my entire career path--I am now a recent grad with a degree in Illustration. I grew up wanting to be a Disney animator. :)

If anybody wants to talk, feel free to poke me on Skype too at growlybeast!

Thanks a bunch.

Hiya growlybeast! *waves*

Meeting would be hard as I live in the UK but I'm happy to chat. I must admit I don't look at 'trans' posts much nowadays. Once you have all that messy surgery stuff out of the way you don't tend to think about it anymore. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter