• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any photos or info on Miniature Golf courses at Walt Disney World- need photos & info

DisneyNDecember

DIS Veteran
My son & I have been to DW for the past 7 years & this year in Dec 2009, we are going to do all the "other stuff" we keep skipping over & over. Does anyone have any photos from the Miniature Golf Courses at DW-- there are 2
1. Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
2. Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course

I would like to see some photos of the courses & please advise how you get to these from your Disney Resort. Do you take the DownTown Disney bus & ask your driver to be dropped off at one of these courses? Any advise or photos would be appreciated..

We did the Sea Raycers this year in Dec 2008 at the Wilderness Lodge & absolutely LOVED it !!! So next year in 2009, we want to try the miniature golf courses. :santa: :santa: :santa:

Here is the info from the AllEars site-- but need photos please....

WDW TRANSPORTATION: You can get to Fantasia Gardens by taking WDW Resort transportation to the Dolphin, followed by a short walk from the hotel. If you take a boat to the Dolphin, go through the hotel to get to the parking lot entrance. It is across the street from here. If you take the bus to the Dolphin it's across the street. Either way, once you arrive at the Dolphin, inquire for directions. Use caution crossing the street on foot!
Open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Last round on Fairways starts at 10:30 p.m.) For further information contact Guest Services at your hotel or call 1-407-560-8760. Effective January 13, 2008, prices are now $11.75 per round for adults and $9.75 per round for children (ages 3-9). In addition, guests will receive one Walt Disney World Miniature Golf logo golf ball for each round played. Annual Passholder discounts MAY be available, so be sure to inquire. There's also a 50 percent discount on the second round played in the same day with proof of purchase.
Fantasia Fairways is an innovative putting course designed to emphasize skill rather than chance. Names of holes include: Ave Maria, Legend of Yen Sid, Rite of Spring, Ostrich Island and Ballet of the Bunkers. The Starter Shack houses a snack bar and arcade, cashier for the golf course, and souvenirs. Look at your surroundings while you enjoy 18 holes -- the Tower of Terror looms in the background of part of the course and the magnificent Swan and Dolphin are also in full view.
Winter Summerland Miniature Golf is located near the entrance to Blizzard Beach and is themed as Santa's permanent off-season retreat. The elf-sized course is divided into two 18-hole experiences. One course carries the snow-clad Florida look reminiscent of Blizzard Beach, and the other has a more tropical holiday theme, with ornaments hanging from palm trees.
OPERATING HOURS: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily
TRANSPORTATION: Park your car in the Blizzard Beach lot or take a Disney transportation bus from your Disney hotel to Blizzard Beach. Bus transportation is available during Blizzard Beach operating hours. Guests may take Walt Disney World transportation directly to Blizzard Beach and walk to Winter Summerland. After Blizzard Beach closes and up until 9 p.m. nightly, guests can take the new bus route, which includes stops at All-Star Resorts, Blizzard Beach, and Epcot.
COST:
Effective January 13, 2008, prices are:

$11.75 per round for adults
$9.75 per round for children (ages 3-9)

In addition, guests will receive one Walt Disney World Miniature Golf logo golf ball for each round played.

:santa: :santa: :santa:

For photos.....I think there are some pictures of both courses on AllEars. I suggest a Google image search. ;)

I came back yesterday and played on Fantansia Gardens, the Garden Course (they have 2 different courses). It was so cute (Fantasia obviously!) and very fun. You have a tee time and have 45 minutes max to play, but it was not rushed.

I took pictures but haven't gotten them online yet.

I came back yesterday and played on Fantansia Gardens, the Garden Course (they have 2 different courses). It was so cute (Fantasia obviously!) and very fun. You have a tee time and have 45 minutes max to play, but it was not rushed.

I took pictures but haven't gotten them online yet.

I look forward to seeing them !!! Thanks for sharing !!:santa: :santa: :santa:

I would also want to see pictures from that, we are planning to go at Fantasia Gardens and have fun this year. Looking forward on some of your pics. :)

These are from the Summer course...

n69600248_31515639_4906.jpg

n69600248_31515643_5923.jpg

n69600248_31515646_6677.jpg

n69600248_31515647_6929.jpg

n69600248_31515654_8737.jpg

n69600248_31515656_9269.jpg

These are from Fantasia Gardens, but we did the Fantasia Fairways (the harder one)...

n69600248_31525136_3518.jpg

This is a good picture to see how hard the course is...the dips are sometimes filled with water...
n69600248_31525138_4010.jpg

n69600248_31525139_4252.jpg

n69600248_31525143_5238.jpg

As you can tell the Fantasia Fairways is probably the hardest miniature golf course in the entire world lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter