Any Pin Collectors ?

XGhostColetteX

Earning My Ears
I'm new to pin collecting (covid has brought out some interesting new hobbies) and I am finding there are so many beautiful pins out there! I'm planning on visiting Disney World next year and want to trade pins with cast members and possibly my other fellow man...

But for now, if you are a collector I would love to see your pins! Which pin is your favorite/most meaningful? What kind of pins do you collect? Show me what you're proud of!

Here are my pins! (Elsa and her castle got a bit of flash). My favorite is the lady and the tramp pins in the middle. I also really like the holiday gold glitter snowflake pin in the corner. I'm a big fan of glitter haha. I dont have a 'most meaningful' pin yet but maybe I will when I visit WDW 202120200826_222158.jpg

I have that Pluto pin. It's on my park bag because it's so cute!
Lately, since I work in the transportation industry, I've been sort of obsessed with collecting Disney transportation pins: monorail pins, bus pins, boat pins, etc. and the rare cast member only pins, like so:
20190825_003421.jpg

I would show off my collection, but it's a lot. I have them arranged in 8" x 8" frames and I have about 9 of them, plus another waiting to be filled with pins which are currently in various mail packages on my bed waiting to be opened in a few days.

For now, though, I'll show off my favorite pin. I don't know if it's real or fake but I don't care: it's the 5-legged goat from the Mary Blair mural at the Contemporary. :teeth:
20190825_003358.jpg

Lizgistix, transportation pins that's so unique! I find a lot of people on my FB pin group collect halloween, haunted mansion, certain characters or tower of terror being the most popular. Orange bird seems to be another obsession although i have no clue where or what hes in. I like your goat haha

Lizgistix, transportation pins that's so unique! I find a lot of people on my FB pin group collect halloween, haunted mansion, certain characters or tower of terror being the most popular.

Oh, yeah I have those collections also sort of. I collect pins of all of the resorts I have stayed at and my favorite rides, or attractions in general. I'm also starting to collect pins from Emperor's New Groove but a lot of those are collaborations with loungefly on other websites such as box lunch or even Hot Topic.

As much as I love the disney princesses I gravitate towards bad guys and side characters more i think. I love Robin Hood but i dont have any of their pins yet and I know their choices are crazy limited. Come to think of it I've never seen certain movies of Disney pins, like Tarzan!

We've been pin collecting for about 35 years. Way before pin collecting was a big thing! My earliest pins from that era are all my favorites. Other than that my favorite categories are: Christmas, DCL, resorts and food.

You might want to check out pinpics to see everything you want to know about pins:
https://pinpics.com/search.php?keyw=

^
My latest post. I was asked to show a black pin. We do the best we can!

As much as I love the disney princesses I gravitate towards bad guys and side characters more i think. I love Robin Hood but i dont have any of their pins yet and I know their choices are crazy limited. Come to think of it I've never seen certain movies of Disney pins, like Tarzan!
That's me too. I'll happily skip anything princess or Fab Five in lieu of the villains or perhaps a side character!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!