Any Pokémon Go players out there?

lorenni

DIS Veteran
My seven year old and I just started playing this yesterday and today he was begging me to to go wander around outside with him (in the rain) and didn’t even ask once for his iPad (we installed the game only on my phone).

I’m in favour of anything that gets him excited to walk 5km miles in an afternoon.

That said, I know all of two other people who play this and DS would like to have more Pokémon friends. If anyone is willing to befriend him in Pokémon that would be amazing! DM and I will send our Pokémon trainer code.

:)

If anyone is still following this thread I would like to be friends in Pokémon Go. I like to play with my son. I will add all the friends that put their trainer codes here and if anyone wants to add me 3035 2721 0315
My seven year old and I just started playing this yesterday and today he was begging me to to go wander around outside with him (in the rain) and didn’t even ask once for his iPad (we installed the game only on my phone).

I’m in favour of anything that gets him excited to walk 5km miles in an afternoon.

That said, I know all of two other people who play this and DS would like to have more Pokémon friends. If anyone is willing to befriend him in Pokémon that would be amazing! DM and I will send our Pokémon trainer code.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter