• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any princess cancels for wk of 6/6 please??

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
If anyone plans to cancel ANY princess meals (CRTs, PSBs or 1900 Pk Fare dinner or even Chef Mickey breakfast or dinner) please let me know when you plan to cancel.

I know we cannot give away PS's on this board but at least I might have a chance getting the cancelled PS if I call around the same time someone cancels.

We had to reschedule our trip (dd got sick:(). I had to cancel a PSB this morning for this Thursday (and I just made it without being charged for it) and WILL BE canceling a 1900 PK Fare dinner for 4:50 tomorrow night (so if anyone needs that email me).

Of course I haven't had ANY luck reserving anything "princess" or even Chef Mickey's for the dates we're there particularly 6/5 (night), 6/6, 6/7, 6/8 or the morning of 6/9.

We're a party of 3.

Thanks for your help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter