Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always find promo codes in this thread if you look hard enough. Please, pretty please, stop posting "PM me" stuff, it junks up the thread and makes it harder to find the original promo code posts!

Thanks. :)

Your fellow skinflint DISer,
Kelly

I have never had difficulty reading....anything.

here is a tip....skim thru the posts quickly and it wont be that hard.:thumbsup2

OK, I understand this thread coming up in a Google search, but then, once you're on the thread, please take the time to read the NINE PAGES of posts -- most of which are from others who don't bother to read the posts.

There will be no PM, people. The code is in the thread. READ IT!!!

(Yes, I'm venting also, but I did not get up on wrong side of the bed. Instead, I read the thread, used the code and am already back from Aquatica in the time some people are still waiting for their PM.)

people feel the need to respond to something that does not effect them...ie: If you just got back then why is this of concern to you anymore.* I will say it again..."if you don't have anything nice to say, then you have no need to even respond!* You must have better things to do with your time, I would think!* I've learned as I got older not to judge people.....maybe you should learn the same.*

I did read the post and tried the code. I couldn't get it to work. Either it is expired or I did something wrong. This is the only reason I had asked for a PM, if possible. Haven't received a PM and haven't really given it another thought.

I am planning my first trip and just trying to get information from more seasoned veterans. Hopefully, one day I will have a few trips under my belt and will be able to share my knowledge with others.

just yesterday. I would try again. It only works on the basic ticket, I believe. I purchased for sea world san diego. Good luck!

I was able to get it to work at the end of last week...can't remember maybe Thursday. Hope it works for you!

Since the codes are already listed in this thread, I am going to lock the thread. The question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter