Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Rags. I'm sure you're sick of this question, but can you PM me the Seaworld promo code? 20% would make it possible for us to go there. I can't believe you found a code for such a great deal!! Do you know how long the code is valid?

Thanks!
Carole

Hi was just wondering if any one tried it for Bush Gardens too?

we leave march7th.. this is non disney trip :rolleyes1
Dh says we are not going to Downtown Disney either.... eek:
umm he doesn't realize that the condo's we are staying at are right across the street from downtown disney :rotfl2:

thanks again

Trish

Would you please PM me with the SW code?

Are there any special requirements to use this code?

Thanks.

hi folks...new to this but would love to get the code for discovery cove ???please advise how..many thanks:
will it work from ireland ??

Hello,
I'm sure you are all getting tired of the same question, but I would love to get that code also. This is our first non-Disney trip to Orlando, and we can't wait to see everything else out there! Thank you.:cool1:

Hate to sound like a broken record, but will someone let me in on that code? Thank you very much.

Hi, Sorry to bug you, but is there any way I could get the code for our anniversary trip in april? Thanks very much!:banana:

Hi all -- I just used link on page 4 of this thread (commerce4adventure) to buy 4 multiday tix to SW/Aquatica. I used the southwest code, and had no problems. The tickets do NOT have a start date, they just state that Aquatica opens "in March." They have an expiration date a year from today. There's nothing on the tix that IDs them as having been bought with any kind of special code.

These are the advance-purchase tix that you have to buy 7 days before your first visit. For adults with the discount it was $75 and change; for kids, it was $65 and change. These give you unlimited admission to both parks for seven days from the first entrance.

Hope this helps. Nobody needs anyone to PM them anything! Just go to page 4 of this thread!

Hi there,

I am just about to purchase, but was wondering if it says anything about that on the eticket you printed...

Please let me know

THANKS
Paula in CT

pirate:

Thank you so very much. I bought the two park (Seaworld/Aquatica) for 7 days consecutive that expires in 1 year for $76 each plus tax! Great deal.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anne

Hi Rags,

I was looking for a coupon code, heard you have a 20% off code. It would be very much appreciated if you can email me the code. Thanks so much for finding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter