Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for anyone who has used the code. I found it on an earlier page. I typed in the code and was at the Southwest website. It didn't show any discount on the page where I put my cc# information. Does the discount take place after you put in your cc# information or before?

Thanks.

^That doesn't sound right. Are you sure you're using the correct website? Refer to post #56 on page four.

PaulaMurf, nowhere on the ticket does it say anything about being a Southwest employee.

As for ending up on the Southwest Airlines Web site, I have no idea how you did that. You click on the link on page 4 of this thread (commerce4adventure) and you're on the order page for Sea World .. You have to follow the instructions in that particular message EXACTLY. (I didn't, the first time, and the code did not show up).

Maybe OP could update the topic to reflect the info on page four? Its pretty painful reading this thread, 80 percent of the posts are from people who probably didn't read even the previous four posts.

I would like to take my 6 yo to SeaWorld. We may dodge the Disney thing as he is really into animals. Does anyone know a discount code? To be honest, I need to save every cent I can on this trip. I know how pricey its going to be. HELP???

Rags,

I am new to blogging and we are going to Disney in June and Aquatica. I was looking for a promo code. Would be kind enough and share it with us.

Thanks in advance.

did you have anyone ask for ID after purchasing these tickets with the SW codes?? Im alittle hestitant just to save a few bucks if we have issues getting in. dh will kill me.. we are only there for 2 days and will not need 7 days.

I'm going to Sea World and Aquatica this weekend (3/9-3/10) in Orlando, just wanted to see if there was a code I could use. Thanks

Hi I see all of the emails for the promo code but can't find it. Can someone pleaase pass along the code? I am going next week.

Thanks.

Tracy

Did you ever find a promo code for Sea World? We are going down in Aug and I'm looking for a promo code too.

Hi, we are getting ready to buy our tickets to SW & Aquatica, can someone send me the code, please!!??!!!:yay:

I never found a code. Anyone else? Feel free to PM me as well to let me know if any are out there since I don't always get to check the DIS as much as my e-mail at work.

Thanks.

Please, please...I would like a code too...I'm going in early May and I know there are codes out there....just can't find them. Thanks!

Hi
does anyone have a seaworld promo that you can PM to me? I am going in May

Thanks!

You can always find promo codes in this thread if you look hard enough. Please, pretty please, stop posting "PM me" stuff, it junks up the thread and makes it harder to find the original promo code posts!

Thanks. :)

Your fellow skinflint DISer,
Kelly

I did a google and this page just came up...So sorry to have been such a bother to you....oh, have you ever heard the statement "if you can't say something nice...we'll you know the rest....

My goodness...someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter