Any recent reviews on breakfast at 1900 Park Faire?

E

eeyore0062

I couldn't get Cindy's for Sunday, October 20th or Monday October 21st and decided that after 2 days of trying with being on hold for up to 15 minutes each time, only to be told that it had booked up the 1st 5 minutes, we decided to eat at 1900 Park Faire, instead. We did the Storybook Princess breakfast last week, and while we LOVED it, we wanted something new.

I have heard that 1900 Park Faire has the best breakfast buffet in WDW, but I wanted to hear what all of the experts here on the DIS had to say? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We had breakfast at 1900 on 8/13. 2 adults, 2teenagers. We had a PS for 10:20 and arrived around 10:15. We were given a pager and probably were seated about 10:40. I really wasn't crazy about where they sat us. They have a row of tables against the right hand side of the room (when you walk in) and they seat 4 people. If you sit in the chairs the characters can access you but you are staring at a wall and can't see what is happening in the room. If you sit on the booth side, the characters can't get to you. This creates kids getting out of their seats to greet the characters and sometimes--following them to other tables. You can't blame the kids--they are excited and so happy to see the characters--but causes a lot of commotion in the aisles. Also, its a tight squeeze getting from the back of the table to go up to the buffet area. The people at the table next to us probably got up 30 times--each time bumping our table!! The food was excellent. I was kind of nervous since they only serve until 11, but I found that they were constantly bringing out fresh food. We had the breakfast vouchers (Connections) so our meal included tax and tip. Our waitress wasn't very attentive so I did not tip her any extra. In fact, the look on her face when I handed her the vouchers as soon as we sat down, led me to believe that since the tip was included she didn't need to work for it. I really had planned on tipping her--but when she took 15 min. to get my son some butter for his toast, I decided not too! If you can, ask for a table in the middle area, better for pictures and everyone can see whats happening around them. The food was excellent!!

Thanks, there will be 5 of us, so likely we won't get those other tables... I hope not, anyway. Sorry about your service, and the place you were seated but the food sounds great!

We just ate there this morning before flying home. There were 5 of us, we didn't make any ressies, but were seated within 10-15 minutes and we got a great table in the middle.

The food was ok. We all had the made to order omelette (but the person at this station did not appear to be to happy about working this station). I tried the cold strawberry soup and it was really pretty good (sort of like melted strawberry ice cream, but creamier). The cheese danish was very good as were the turnovers. The potato hash browns were tasty and my daughter and husband said that the cheese blintz was okay. They also had yogurts, pancakes and mickey waffles, muffins, sausages, bacon, and a few other items, but I didn't pay close attention.

As for characters, it was just Mary Poppins (who stayed outside the restaurant while we were there), Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger.

Hope this helps.

We like to eat here on Easter morning. The food is very good. The atmosphere is great. I know Mary Poppins was there but cant remember who else.

1900 park fare is my fav compared to Cindys anyway, Yes i like Cindys but the food and ch time seems alot more here. We always request a booth or partal booth an that buts us in good position for ch greeting an food, I love the mad hatter here, the more questions you ask the ch here the longer they stay an truely ham it up. My DD has the 2000 Mad Hatter hat so he has taken it beforean had fun with her. Even Mary Poppins gave my 19yr old hassles about his ear and tounge piercing in May it was lots of fun you will love it. And so much selection im not big on breakfest but it was great, also they start you with fresh OJ but didnt know till this last trip they have fresh grapefruit juice to die for and they will also bring you out a large glass if you ask.

Sounds absolutely yummy, I can't wait! DD is going to dress in her deluxe red Belle costume from the Disney Store, so it should be alot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter