Any reviews for BBB at GF yet?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Has anyone been to the Boutique at GF yet?
We have a reservation there but also kept our one at Springs. I'd much prefer the GF location, but they do have different packages.
I'm reading conflicting reports about what is included with the lowest priced package at GF and was wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge on what is included.
I'm inclined to believe what it on the WDW website but two bloggers are saying different.

Has anyone been to the Boutique at GF yet? We have a reservation there but also kept our one at Springs. I'd much prefer the GF location, but they do have different packages. I'm reading conflicting reports about what is included with the lowest priced package at GF and was wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge on what is included. I'm inclined to believe what it on the WDW website but two bloggers are saying different.

I'm sorry I can't help but I'd like to ask you a question. How did you get a reservation for the GF location? We are just now 180 days out and every day of our trip that I pick at every time says it's not available. I was starting to really question it.

I booked it as soon as it became available to do so. I don't think a lot of people knew about it then.
Also I've read the location is the smallest of all of them, only 4 chairs. I'm not sure how many the others have, but that could be why you're having difficulty.
Plus when anything is new, everyone wants to try it I guess.
For us, it was the easiest location logistically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter