Any shoppers here who can help save my marriage?

MSC

Mouseketeer
I broke one of my wife’s favorite possessions - her Lorax mug from IOA. Not even sure if it’s still sold. Think we got it in 2018. But anyone were willing to look for it and ship for me if you find it, I’d love to get out of the dog house......

Can post a pic if anyone’s willing!

I will look for one for you at the Seuss Landing shops when I visit in a few weeks. Can your marriage hold out until then? :)

I will look for one for you at the Seuss Landing shops when I visit in a few weeks. Can your marriage hold out until then? :)

That would be awesome! This is the cup Seuss Landing is the only place we saw it 878EF33F-C239-4915-BEF2-1309525C2472.jpeg

We're going December 6-11 , if you haven't had anyone look and/or get you one prior to that I would be happy to check and mail it when we get home, just PM me or at least post on this thread and tag me if you still need one.

we had a similar situation a few years ago. it's referred to as "the crockpot incident". I'm glad you were able to get yours resolved quickly.

Stand down everyone, lol! Someone in another forum posted the number of Universal Merchandise services, and I was able to order a new one. Thanks for your offers to help tho!

Great news!

(Now you are out of the dog house.....)

I did check the Seuss Landing gift shops for the Lorax mug on my recent trip. Sadly, I could not find one. I saw a lot of Cat in the Hat mugs though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!