Any Single Disney Men Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costumesaremylife said:
So one minute we are discussing soft foods to throw at people and then there were ginsu knives. What kind of party are you people throwing??

:lmao:

Well, I have no idea what the rest of you are up to with the knives...I was planning to cut up vegetables to go with the wine and pizza...oh wait, no wine...TawasDave stood me up. :rotfl:

You shouldnt stand someone up on a singles site... especially when they have knives

LOL

CoasterAddict said:
Well, I have no idea what the rest of you are up to with the knives...I was planning to cut up vegetables to go with the wine and pizza...oh wait, no wine...TawasDave stood me up. :rotfl:

....that he has a habit of leaving women standing around at airports waiting for him! :confused3 :rotfl:

BCV2003 said:
....that he has a habit of leaving women standing around at airports waiting for him! :confused3 :rotfl:

Now wait just a cotten pickin minute...I was the one stood up....hose and all... :guilty: :confused3

Sha said:
now i am seeing something about twister and breakdancing, which is making me wonder that some of this is carried over from the dismates conversation the night before last. :cool1:

naked twister...yep....I believe that was it.

Goofy4Disney! said:
naked twister...yep....I believe that was it.

It was tipsy twister... but maybe the naked twister comes after that. :thumbsup2

*starts throwing marshmallows around*

I'm just glad you said you liked boston. If you didn't all of the boston contingent would have to gang up on you and say things without r's in them until you went crazy.

Costumesaremylife said:
I'm just glad you said you liked boston. If you didn't all of the boston contingent would have to gang up on you and say things without r's in them until you went crazy.

between me, you and CG Boston Rocks!!!

Speaking of Ginsu knives, I've always wanted to learn how to make those swans and flowers out of apples and beets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter