Any source for cheaper airfare?

lyndeah

Mouseketeer
Just looking for plane tickets and they are around $500 a piece.......

Last fall they were $160 a piece.......WOW! ANyways, would love some insight!

I use farecompare.com, kayak.com, orbitz.com etc to get an idea of what the prices are for a number of airlines and then compare.

Also keep in mind that Southwest Airlines is usually not listed on the websites that Kevin listed. You'll have to check them separately.

I like Kayak's feature that will send you an email daily or weekly about the current price on a particular route for your dates of travel. I've got several email alerts set up, not only for flights but for hotels as well.

I use Kayak.com, also, to compare & find good airfares. But then I buy from the airline's own website.

Sayhello

Just looking for plane tickets and they are around $500 a piece.......

Last fall they were $160 a piece.......WOW! ANyways, would love some insight!

I don't have any other suggestions about finding cheap airfare, but noticed you are new here and wanted to say :welcome: Are you going on an ABD trip? :)

Southwest Airlines' rates don't appear on the main sites. Check their website directly for great deals - and book in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!