Any UK owners at Grand Californian?

finchy3

Mouseketeer
Hi Gang,

Just wondering if we have any UK DVC owners at the Grand Californian and what your experiences are, and if you have any tips to share?

Kind regards finchy.

We are we own at both WDW and VGC and I have to say VGC is my favorite of all the Disney resorts. We own at both because we like to do east ad. West coast holiday and I always want to book at 11 months.

We are we own at both WDW and VGC and I have to say VGC is my favorite of all the Disney resorts. We own at both because we like to do east ad. West coast holiday and I always want to book at 11 months.

Just an update Minnesgal, we had an offer excepted on a stripped contract at VGC, it's been over 20 days since it was sent to Disney we're crossing everything that they don't ROFR it ;)

We passed on our very 1st DVC contract, we're now officially members )))

finchy3---$107.5-$17,200.00-160-VGC-AUG-0/'14, 160/'15, 160/'16, sent 6/6, passed 7/3

We passed on our very 1st DVC contract, we're now officially members )))

finchy3---$107.5-$17,200.00-160-VGC-AUG-0/'14, 160/'15, 160/'16, sent 6/6, passed 7/3

Congratulations and Welcome Home :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!