it was scary to watch let alone be there

these people sure didnt act like adults--

I hope charges will be filed

just wondering if there are any updates to the disneyland brawl

it was scary to watch let alone be there

these people sure didnt act like adults--

I hope charges will be filed

Were you actually there?

I've been in the middle of a few high school boy fights, so this wouldn't have scared me in the parks. Outside of the parks? I would have gotten really far away. Never know when someone that mad and stupid would pull a gun. But it would be pretty hard to get a gun into WDW.

FWIW, I've had a chair thrown at me at school, been punched, been bitten, kicked, jostled by two shoving boys, called every bad name out there, had my hair pulled, been spit at, and probably other things I can't recall right now. I've had yearly training in deescalation techniques, as well as active shooter training. There were a lot of things going on in the video, and I wouldn't have been able to handle all the conflict at once, but there were things the crowd could have done if they knew what to do. The woman on the scooter though - OMG, that was a first for me!

Scary wouldn’t have been my first thought. More sad at the state of humanity in America or something along those lines.

And yes, I read the “family” denies everything.

I feel bad for the teachers who have to spend all day with the offspring of those people.
Myself, I'm glad the kids have somewhere else to go for 6 hours a day and hopefully be influenced by decent people. What a bunch of low-lifes. Did you see in the video how completely freaked-out the kids were (and understandably so)? The miscreants didn't care less about the kids. :sad2: I'm surprised something like this doesn't qualify for intervention by CPS.

Last edited:
I read a few days ago it’s in the hands of the forgot the name of the department. The only thing they have to go on is the video that they have and can press charges, if they choose. If it wasn’t for the video it would be a lost cause as a family is back in Las Vegas. I’m pretty sure they have a denied everything to save their behinds.

I hope they do press charges because that type of behavior is just simply disgusting And happens to also be illegal for many reasons. ( battery, public fighting etcc)

I just read on a local news site, Orange County district attorney's office is investigating whether to file charges are not. Even if the family isn't cooperating, because they were all family members, it would be considered domestic violence and charges can be filed without their cooperation.

I just feel terrible for the poor kids. :sad1:

Last edited:
A person her size and so unsteady on her feet should have stayed on her scooter. She couldn’t even lift herself off the ground but I do think her fall was done a little too dramatically to be totally believable.
::yes:: I thought so too. Maybe not the fall itself but the laying on her back like a floundered turtle was fake.

Last edited:
Youtube
A person her size and so unsteady on her feet should have stayed on her scooter. She couldn’t even lift herself off the ground but I do think her fall was done a little too dramatically to be totally believable.
youtube comments was all over this person. Oscar for best fake fall. Supposidly she wasn’t even touched and fell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!