any updates to the disneyland fight

In case you missed it (and you might be glad you did!) -- https://www.cinemablend.com/news/24...wl-in-disneyland-and-an-investigation-is-open

(scroll down to see the video.)

I'm sure the scooter lady meant well, but she would've been better off if she hadn't gotten involved. The guy in the red shirt just didn't know when to quit.

If they're this rowdy in public, what's their home life like?

The one in the white shirt wasn't any better. They broke it up to some extent and he walked over and punched the woman in the face. In fact he punched both women at different times.

I just saw they were finally being charged but have yet to hear anything official if they were banned or not?

The first article I read about the lady punching the cast member was banned for life, but no word on the family. Any body hear anything about them being banned?

I just saw they were finally being charged but have yet to hear anything official if they were banned or not?

The first article I read about the lady punching the cast member was banned for life, but no word on the family. Any body hear anything about them being banned?

I thought t was interesting how quickly that lady was banned, but fighting family nothing.

thanks for the updates--somehow theres all of a sudden nothng more said--probably the banned in WDW came so fast cause it was against a CM while the one in DL was "just among family"

neither is a good story

Yes, an update. Charges have been filed against 3 people involved.

Avery Robinson, the main combatant, faces 5 felonies and 9 misdemeanors and potentially faces just over 7 years in prison.
Andrea Robinson, faces 5 counts, all misdemeanors and potentially faces two and a half years in prison.
Damon Petrie faces 1 misdemeanor charge and faces 6 months in jail.

Last edited:
I must say I think prison/jail for these people would be a huge waste of public resources. :scratchin Not sure what sentencing options are available but I hope they’d get some combination of very restrictive house arrest and very rigorous community service. The incident was the height of stupidity and low-life behaviour but extended incarceration really benefits no one.

I must say I think prison/jail for these people would be a huge waste of public resources. :scratchin Not sure what sentencing options are available but I hope they’d get some combination of very restrictive house arrest and very rigorous community service. The incident was the height of stupidity and low-life behaviour but extended incarceration really benefits no one.

Maybe they’ll get sentenced to anger mgt, family counseling, and parenting classes instead of jail time.

I understand some leniency for a first offense, but if the guy in red especially has priors, he needs to be incarcerated. Anyone willing to storm around and hit women in public like that is an endangerment to others. I worry about his girlfriend/wife's future safety.

Last edited:
Yes, an update. Charges have been filed against 3 people involved.

Avery Robinson, the main combatant, faces 5 felonies and 9 misdemeanors and potentially faces just over 7 years in prison.
Andrea Robinson, faces 5 counts, all misdemeanors and potentially faces two and a half years in prison.
Damon Petrie faces 1 misdemeanor charge and faces 6 months in jail.
I hope that moron gets the 7 years. What a low life.

I understand some leniency for a first offense, but if the guy in red especially has priors, he needs to be incarcerated. Anyone willing to storm around and hit women in public like that is an endangerment to others. I worry about his girlfriend/wife's future safety.
I definitely see your point. The women involved though did not strike me as cowed, abused and/or intimidated. It seemed more like the "duke it out" approach is just how they all do life. The more you watch the video, the more cartoon'ish it seems and it's hard to sympathize with any of them as "victims", with the definite exception of the children. Whatever version of CPS has jurisdiction where they are, I hope they are intervening in some way.

I definitely see your point. The women involved though did not strike me as cowed, abused and/or intimidated. It seemed more like the "duke it out" approach is just how they all do life. The more you watch the video, the more cartoon'ish it seems and it's hard to sympathize with any of them as "victims", with the definite exception of the children. Whatever version of CPS has jurisdiction where they are, I hope they are intervening in some way.

I agree with ronandannette. The children are victims, the women are volunteers!

^^^
This.
They seem to be like the typical women on YouTube you see brawling at Walmart and destroying McDonald’s. They’re all over the internet.

Read this last week on a different site. This family is a real gem. Not even showing up to their hearings and having warrants issued. :sad2:

Classy family. The sister and brother in law didn't even show up to court and now have arrest warrants. Those kids are doomed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!