Any Upstate NY Disers Out There?

belle032

DIS Veteran
I'm relatively new to the Finger Lakes region of Upstate NY and was wondering if there are any Disers in this area! Would love to get to know some fellow Disney lovers!

I'm from western NY not far from you. Fingerlakes region is about a 11/2 hour drive from me. I love Ithica NY very nice there. I've camped at many of the fingerlakes state parks before.

I live in northern NY! Near the 1000 Islands region. Hello fellow New Yorkers :)

My husband ran the TOT last year we were up end of sept '12-beginning of oct '12 he really enjoyed the race. Disney is wonderful to visit in the fall!! We are going feb '14 this time around.

Lived in the Albany area the last 4 years... moving out west in a little bit tho! :)

comin' Mr. Benny!!!!!:lmao:

LOL! Good one!

We are near Rochester and the Finger lakes... DVC members at Boardwalk and Old Key West.

Had a 10 day vacation at WDW in August and going back in December for 4 days because our daughter's music program has a school trip.. her chorus will sing at the Candlelight Processional, how cool is that?

Anyone ever need driving tips let me know, we've been driving to WDW the last 3 times we went. This last trip, I got to see RFID in action and RapidRefill mugs go live, but missed the MagicBand dates... but I think we will experience it in December!

I think we have enough for a WNY DIS meet sometime... maybe we can organize something after the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts