Any Virginia DIsers out there

I'm in VB, too. We're headed down at the end of September. We're still on the fence about the MNSSHP.

we are going the end of this month and Thanksgiving week. My DH is military and our home of record is Florida so we have cheap AP's and are making 3 trips this year lol

We are 54 days out. We are driving from VB. There are 16 of us going across 4 families. I finally found the A&E FP+ I needed for my daughter and myself. She is over the moon. I am excited that I can make it happen without a huge wait in a line.

Richmond here!! Just got back from a trip in Oct and thinking about planning one for Dec '16!

We are going Dec 3-7 and are in Stuart VA (about an hour and 1/3 from Roanoke VA

How funny. I was just looking at this thread thinking how it was mostly Northern Virginia and it would be a long shot to even get Roanoke or Danville, let alone Martinsville; and then I see Stuart! Hey neighbor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!