Any way to dine with Halloween characters ?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Are there any Halloween character meals?
Or any tips for seeing the special Halloween characters at the Halloween Party without having to wait an hour or more in line?

The only one I know of is Minnie's Seasonal Dine meal which is during Lunch and Dinner at Hollywood & Dine in the studios. I believe it's Minnie, Mickey Goofy, Daisy & Donald.

Yes, exactly this ^

Hollywood and Vine (lunch and dinner)
Halloween Dine
September 3, 2018 – November 8, 2018
Visit Minnie’s favorite happy haunt for a spooktacular Halloween feast that’s frightfully delightful.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/hollywood-and-vine/

Nope. And if there was a secret way to see them without waiting an hour in lines, once it is posted here on the web that line will be an hour or more

Its so much in demand, I just don't understand why they don't make the characters more available.

Its so much in demand, I just don't understand why they don't make the characters more available.

I think the H&V Seasonal dine is the compromise. I think that unless DIsney offered yet another character meal they woudl have problems with the ones already in place. Not everyone wants to meet the characters in other than the traditional garb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter