• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any way to view more than 15 posts per page?

kelemvor

Earning My Ears
That number is way too small for some of the threads here that end up with 50+ pages. There are some I'd like to print out and read through later but I'm not going to sit and print 50 pages 1 at a time.

Is there any way to view an entire thread on one page or at least the text-only printable version all on one page?

I would also like to have the ability to view more than fifteen posts per page. I know the capability exists because I'm a member of other forums that use the same software and they allow up to 50 posts per page.

And lots of forums have the "Printable Version" link you can click on that gives you the ENTIRE thread in a text based format so you can just print the whole darn thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter