Any word on TSL new restaurant

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
As we are getting closer to Adr day has anyone heard anything about this at all? Any sort of guesstimate ?

and when a new restaurant opens how do they handle ADRs ?

thanks so much

I'm not sure if they've even started building it yet. If they have, it's in the early stages with no open date announced. I'm not sure I understand the question about how they will handle ADRs? I assume it will be available on the Disney restaurant site same as other restaurants unless there is some kind of soft open. The only two I can recall where they did that and you had to book directly with the restaurant for a couple of weeks was Jaleo and Takumi-Tei.

I'm not sure if they've even started building it yet. If they have, it's in the early stages with no open date announced. I'm not sure I understand the question about how they will handle ADRs? I assume it will be available on the Disney restaurant site same as other restaurants unless there is some kind of soft open. The only two I can recall where they did that and you had to book directly with the restaurant for a couple of weeks was Jaleo and Takumi-Tei.

Construction has started, walls and a roof are up.

The link I tried isn't allowed, but you can find aerial views if you google it. May be some in the Rumors and News Aerials thread, too.

Sorry what I meant with the question is of the date to open isn’t set before the 180 adr date. Do they just open as soon as they nail down an opening date etc ?

Sorry what I meant with the question is of the date to open isn’t set before the 180 adr date. Do they just open as soon as they nail down an opening date etc ?

Pretty much. The Space restaurant is supposedly opening next month, but there is still no announced date or ADR availability, for example.

Pretty much. The Space restaurant is supposedly opening next month, but there is still no announced date or ADR availability, for example.
Where did you hear about Space 220 opening next month? Looking forward to it, but hadn't seen any new information in quite a while. Hope you are correct.

Where did you hear about Space 220 opening next month? Looking forward to it, but hadn't seen any new information in quite a while. Hope you are correct.

That post was from January when there were rumors of a February 20th opening.

Lol- me too- didn’t look at date and got excited. Not that I have a trip planned, but can’t wait to see pictures of Space 220 and of the food there as well.

Dang, how bad is it that this is the first that I have heard that they are putting a BBQ restaurant in TSL? I am on the boards daily and get emails from the Disney Food Blog and I still missed it. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter