Anybody at BWV now - studio question

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
Are there s-video jacks on the back or front of the tvs (specifically the ones in a studio the

19" tv) The type of jacks you can hook a dvd player or ps2 up to.

Thanks!

I know there was nothing on the front. Was there 2 weeks ago stayed in a studio with a horrible 19inch old TV.

missymagic said:
I know there was nothing on the front. Was there 2 weeks ago stayed in a studio with a horrible 19inch old TV.

OT: I just wanted to mention that I too was a little in shock that the TV in WLV was just a little 19 inch TV too. Mind you in Pop Century you get a nice 27 inch TV. The screen of the 19 inch one was so small I could barely see it from the bed.

Not there now..but my guess is no. The tv's are rather old in the studios. I know that the OKW one bedrooms that we stayed in had them.

Anybody? Thanks for the replies. I'll just take my adapter with me to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter