• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody been to Wild Adventure Theme Park in Valdosta GA?

stevenpensacola

<font color=red>Sometimes I sits and thinks, and s
I know, I know, this is not in Orlando, but it is on the way to Orlando for a lot of people.

I want to know if anyone has visited the Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta GA.
If so, what's your opinion of the place?

We've gone to MVMCP for the past three years, and are looking for an alternative this year.
Wild Adventures is having special events, music, lights during the Christmas Holidays
and we're considering giving it a try. It's much closer to home, and a whole lot less
$$$$$$$. :sunny:

I have never been to Wild Adventures, but all of our nieces and nephews have season passes. They have a blast there. They say the rides are outstanding, with lots of good coasters. We only live about 30 minutes from there so the kids go on a regular basis. I have seen pictures of the Christmas displays, and they are nice. Lots and lots of lights and displays. I am sure you would enjoy it.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter