Anybody booked with Travel City Direct?

Paula Sedley-Burke

Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...
Just looking at their flydrive prices for Orlando which are cheaper for the dates we want in early 2014 compared to their virgin holidays site. I know they are both virgin holidays ( I think ) so anybody booked with TCD and if so any difference other than cheaper? :-) tia

Iv booked this trip with them and the last one with Virgin. They are part of Virgin, but are cheaper. The only difference iv found so far is you cant book the Vroom at the air port with them. Im impressed so far.

ukool said:
Iv booked this trip with them and the last one with Virgin. They are part of Virgin, but are cheaper. The only difference iv found so far is you cant book the Vroom at the air port with them. Im impressed so far.

Thanks for posting. We don't use Vroom anyway so no problem there! Good to know :-)

We book flydrive with virgin holidays anyway and you don't get it free but we just pay the 10 dollars each anyway because it's totally worth it! Price was much cheaper than that so you are still quids in.

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
re DTD check in (love that ) We book flydrive with virgin holidays anyway and you don't get it free but we just pay the 10 dollars each anyway because it's totally worth it! Price was much cheaper than that so you are still quids in.

We used Travel City last November and they were fine....no differences for us except the price :) I would definitely use them again.

Cath

We booked a package holiday....we booked 11 months in advance and stayed at the Liki Tiki resort hotel/timeshare. I always find that if they are trying to flog timeshares that the apartments and the surroundings are kept really nice. We had a car which was upgraded at the airport free of charge and paid a little extra for the extra legroom seats which were so worth it. The package cost us £1300 and a bit extra for the seat upgrades.

Fab holiday.....:thumbsup2

We booked a package holiday....we booked 11 months in advance and stayed at the Liki Tiki resort hotel/timeshare. I always find that if they are trying to flog timeshares that the apartments and the surroundings are kept really nice. We had a car which was upgraded at the airport free of charge and paid a little extra for the extra legroom seats which were so worth it. The package cost us £1300 and a bit extra for the seat upgrades.

Fab holiday.....:thumbsup2

Oh sounds nice. So would you recommend this hotel? We usually stay at our DVC resort in Disney but we used our points for next year! We like a kitchen and I am disabled so need to find out if TCD do accessible rooms like Virgin Holidays. Thanks for your help! Good price was that each including flights? How long did you go for?

That was everything included. If you PM me your email address I will send a little video I did of the apartment. It had everything we needed with a washer and dryer.....well, everything we needed. It is a stones throw from animal kingdom so slightly to the west of disney but still nice and close. Have a look on google maps for the location. We were in a ground floor room.

Cath

That was everything included. If you PM me your email address I will send a little video I did of the apartment. It had everything we needed with a washer and dryer.....well, everything we needed. It is a stones throw from animal kingdom so slightly to the west of disney but still nice and close. Have a look on google maps for the location. We were in a ground floor room.

Cath

Thanks will do. We are staying at Animal Kingdom in May so we know the area :-) its got good restaurants and a target :-) what more do we need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!