Anybody Do The Wyoming Adventure??

I love the brew pub for the beer selection and fun! EKball, we are right there with you. We have a 3 yr old son now. Yes, I have grandchildren older and the when we should be on our back porch drinking G&T we are out chasing him.
No more fun nites for us. But we are old anyways and anything past 10 pm is too late.

I wanted to add to always check the local paper, the Daily for coupons on the slide, lift tickets, etc. Even in winter I can get coupons for $15 off lift tickets at JHMR. I have a season pass to the king from last season and it is good for the summer also. I am more than happy to "loan" it out and ask that you just give it back.

OMG, I laughed so hard about goin to the moose and ending up at the rancher. :rotfl: :rotfl: What I love about Jackson is that you can walk and find a friend anytime at nite.

The moose is fun for apre ski but always busy! We like Sidewinders because it is just more laid back and not so touristy. I don't know why I say things about the moose like that, last year I got about 12 private lessons and a some great $$ for teaching private lessons.

Anyways, it is time for me to get out and check the horses. I thank everyone here for reminding me to look up, look out, and thank God for my blessings.

April

PS: When in town, give us a call! I have some horses that need work.

Didn't see a need to start a new thread. We are 30 days from our travel :cool1:

Today we received our ABD package with all the goodies.

I would love to see a trip report from someone that just returned from Wyoming Adventure. popcorn::

I got my package too. The backpack they sent for niece had a bad zipper. I called them this morning and they are sending a new one out to replace it:thumbsup2 I offered to bring the defective one with me so they didn't think I was scamming them and they said don't worry about.

My niece is so excited she started packing already! Hmm, maybe I should get my suitcase out too.;)

Our family just went to Yellowstone in Mid July this year (07). Not through Disney, but we did eat at the Snow Lodge a couple of times so I can give some helpful info. The lodge looks rather new and modern. It has a cafeteria with a ton of food choices and a great kiddie menu as well. There is a nice gift shop and a large area by a fireplace with sofas. There is an outside deck with rocking chairs that you can sit in and watch Old Faithful go off. You can easily walk to the Old Faithful Lodge which has food and a gift shop as well. There is a deli type restaurant with seating on an outside balcony in which you can also watch Old Faithful. There are other geyers within walking distance and a museum and a mini medical center and a country store. It is more like a little village than an isolated hotel. I hope this helps...

Our family just went to Yellowstone in Mid July this year (07). Not through Disney, but we did eat at the Snow Lodge a couple of times so I can give some helpful info. The lodge looks rather new and modern. It has a cafeteria with a ton of food choices and a great kiddie menu as well. There is a nice gift shop and a large area by a fireplace with sofas. There is an outside deck with rocking chairs that you can sit in and watch Old Faithful go off. You can easily walk to the Old Faithful Lodge which has food and a gift shop as well. There is a deli type restaurant with seating on an outside balcony in which you can also watch Old Faithful. There are other geyers within walking distance and a museum and a mini medical center and a country store. It is more like a little village than an isolated hotel. I hope this helps...
That sounds awesome..!!! thanks for the information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter