• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody getting this login problem?

I'm Dan Murphy no post

Earning My Ears
Had to create this sock puppet account.

Rather than retyping my problem, I have copied and pasted here from Stargazer65's same problem from the Tech board. SG's problem seems to have resolved. I'm still in limbo. :confused3

When I log on to my original account (Stargazer65) I have this message and I cannot post messages:
  • Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to (Original email address)
If I resend confirmation email, nothing shows up. My original profile still exists, but it's like I'm a ghost, I can read things, but cannot reply.
I had to create a new account to post here.

Had to create this sock puppet account.

Rather than retyping my problem, I have copied and pasted here from Stargazer65's same problem from the Tech board. SG's problem seems to have resolved. I'm still in limbo. :confused3

When I log on to my original account (Stargazer65) I have this message and I cannot post messages:
  • Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to (Original email address)
If I resend confirmation email, nothing shows up. My original profile still exists, but it's like I'm a ghost, I can read things, but cannot reply.
I had to create a new account to post here.
I was able to login successfully twice, but this leads to another weird thing. I never logged out the first time and had "stay logged in" checked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter