Anybody hooked on DVC and DCL

Cinderelli said:
MinMouse, too bad we are not on the same cruise. We must only be a week apart. I am going with the anticipation that we absolutely love it. I'm taking my year-at-a-glance calendar with me. If my DH absolutely loves it (like I think he will), I'm going to try to get him to re-book while on-board.

We rented out 1/2 of our 2005 and all our our 2006 points to offset the cruise costs. Then what did we do? Rent 2006 points to add on a few days at Disney after our cruise. I tell you, it's a dilemma.

I'm going to have to go back to work full-time to pay for this horrible addiction, tee hee!

Have a fantastic cruise - wish we were on the same one! Can't wait to see a cruise report from you when you return.

Lissa

I was actually thinking of taking the kids school calendar too although we have "plans" for our points for the next year or so. We're thinking maybe every other year for a cruise. I think we're going to love it too! Have a great time!

Mindy

yep, we are hooked too....have over 600 dvc points, (looking for more) and go on the DCL whenever we can... We are saving now for the Med. cruise in July 07, and have 2 trips planned to wdw this year......

MinMouse said:
I can't imagine us ever doing DCL without a few days to see the Mouse. How did you like going after your cruise since that's supposed to be the relaxing part of the trip? We're on the 3 night. Which one did you try?Thanks,Mindy
We stayed at AKL for 2 days before the cruise which was nice, next time we'll do Poly after the cruise. We did the 7 day Western. I loved it. DH felt there was too much to do. He thought it would be a lot more relaxing, but we are going to do the eastern next trip which has an extra sea day. I think he'll enjoy that better. Never saw my kids. They loved it, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter