• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody use the Jolee's Boutique Sticker Collages?

poohkinandpiglet

<font color=663300>Longhorn Fan<br><font color=cc6
I'm using the Mickey and Friends pack to make birthday invitations and they are coming apart. Mickey's shoes are falling off and Minnie is losing her bow. At $4.99 a pack I'm more than a little frustrated with them!

Did anyone else have this problem or did I get a bad batch?

I have one of the old time mickey ones and I didnt have any issues with them while entering them into the book

-em

I thought it was just me cuz I find mine at a flea market way under price and they ALWAYS come apart!!!

I bought many of the Disney sticker collages and I also thought it was just me. Mickeys shoes keep falling off - and it was on every one of the sets that had the yellow shoes. I had issues with some of the other pieces in the sets (princess and pooh). I also had problems with some of Jolees Destinations Collages.
When I contacted the company (EK Success), they told me that I would have to deal with the store I bought them from. That wasn't possible for me since I bought off of ebay.
So for now, I just keep reattaching them as necessary. PLEASE contact the company so they know that it's happening to more than just one person!

I've used a couple of them and I guess from your reactions I've been lucky. I haven't had any of them fall apart on me.

I had a problem with the shoes too! I havent even used mine yet LOL! Got em at 25% off so theyre just in storage.

I guess it's not just me then. I've only opened one of the four packs I bought for the invitations. Maybe I'll return them and look for some regular Mickey stickers. I really wanted them to be dimensional but I just obsessing again! :D

My Mickey shoes keep coming apart, too!!! I thought I just had a misfit!! I guess not!!! I even tried to glue them back on, but whatever they used as glue is soooo slimey!!! Now I am mad, for that price they should be a lot better than that!!! :crazy:

Wow... thanks for the heads up. I'm glad I have resisted the urge so far on these. How about the princess ones... any trouble with those?.................P

I've used several of the Princress sets and have not had a problem with any of them.

Me too! My Mickey shoes always fall off, and I bought them at FULL PRICE!! I only have a few packs and will not buy anymore!! I haven't had problems w/ the princess ones though!

I haven't had trouble with the Princess dresses or any collages that are made of all paper.

It seems to be the ones that have vinyl parts like Mickey, Minnie and Goofy's shoes. The vinyl will not stick because it's too slick.

So far, I have only used the regular Mickey one and it was fine until I put it into my album. Days later, I noticed that certain parts had stuck to the page protector and they tore off their backing when I took them out of the pages. I reglued them and stuck them back...time will tell if they stay I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter