Anybody watching Killing Eve?

cabanafrau

DIS Veteran
I heard it had great reviews so I recorded and we watched last night. We're hooked and looking forward to the second episode.

It's airing here on BBC America in case anyone is curious.

Yep! My DVR recorded a "sneak preview" of the first episode, in conjunction with something Orphan Black related. I'm glad it did. I'll keep watching.

I heard it had great reviews so I recorded and we watched last night. We're hooked and looking forward to the second episode.

It's airing here on BBC America in case anyone is curious.
I have it on my DVR, just haven't watched it yet! Looks interesting and I love Sandra Oh. I hope it isn't too violent for me, but the title is probably a clue!

I have it on my DVR, just haven't watched it yet! Looks interesting and I love Sandra Oh. I hope it isn't too violent for me, but the title is probably a clue!

The first episode did contain violence, although it's interesting to watch and consider what you know or understand and what was actually shown on screen. Personally I thought the gore factor was much milder than most medical dramas.

spoiler

Killing Eve just intersected with South Park!

OMG they killed Kenny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter