• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone addicted to that new Fairy Hollow game?

Goofy_Girl

My Scottish Fold owns me!
I just made a fairy on the Fairy Hollow game at Disney.com and even though it's not super exciting I think it's adorable and I just love playing it! Anyone else have a fairy there?

I think this probably would get more interest on our Disney Gaming Forum so I am moving it there. :)

Disney Pixie Hollow not working

I have been trying for two days now to get into this site.
They are telling me that I have to download a new browser, and my flash from Adobe is not working either. I've redown loaded the flash but still Disney keeps saying that its not working and I new a new browser. Disney is not asking me, they are telling me to add Foxfire browser.

Im new to this DIS so not even sure of how to post this

HELP PLEASE

Disney Pixie Hollow not working

I have been trying for two days now to get into this site.
They are telling me that I have to download a new browser, and my flash from Adobe is not working either. I've redown loaded the flash but still Disney keeps saying that its not working and I new a new browser. Disney is not asking me, they are telling me to add Foxfire browser.

Im new to this DIS so not even sure of how to post this

HELP PLEASE

That is really weird. It works fine for me on Internet Explorer, so I don't see why it's telling you to use Firefox. :confused3 I'm not that computer saavy so I can't suggest much else other than checking to make sure you have the latest version of Adobe flash. If you try re downloading it, make sure you completely uninstall it first and then download it. Sometimes that helps for reinstalling.

i made a pixie hollow but i found it kind of boring......
so i dont really play it anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter