Anyone at SSR now

I was there on Friday and there is a gate and security guard stationed there making sure no one travels between Disney Springs and SSR. You have to take a bus over to Disney Springs from SSR. You are required to get your temperature checked and wear a mask for entry into Disney Springs.

Just wondering can you still walk to Disney springs ?
I stayed at SSR from the 24th-27th. We stayed in Congress Park, never took a bus and walked every time. When leaving, the security guard near the Christmas store asked if we were staying at Saratoga and let us out the gate.

I stayed at SSR from the 24th-27th. We stayed in Congress Park, never took a bus and walked every time. When leaving, the security guard near the Christmas store asked if we were staying at Saratoga and let us out the gate.
did they take your temperature?

When entering Disney Springs, you have to go through the medical tent and have your temp taken. Not when heading back to the resort though.

So is the current status still that there is a medical tent near the Christmas Store, so you can walk from Disney Springs as long as you go through the medical tent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter