Anyone available for some Disney World fun April 22 to 29?

dan40

Mouseketeer
Hello! This is not a "hook-up" message, I am happily partnered with my hubby, but am traveling to WDW solo during the dates in the title. I am up to meeting some great LGBT people from all over to hang out with this Canadian during my stay. I'm in my early 50's but don't act/look like it - I'm just a little kid at heart and LOVE Disney! Some of my friends go as far as to tell me I'm being ridiculous for liking Disney at my age, but they just don't understand the attraction we have to the Happiest Place on Earth and to the man that made it possible!

I'd just like to have fun with like-minded people, ride the rides, eat some food, laugh, make some new friends and have a good time! Let me know if you're interested and we can arrange to meet.

My name is Dan, and I'm from near Vancouver, British Columbia.

Hello! This is not a "hook-up" message, I am happily partnered with my hubby, but am traveling to WDW solo during the dates in the title. I am up to meeting some great LGBT people from all over to hang out with this Canadian during my stay. I'm in my early 50's but don't act/look like it - I'm just a little kid at heart and LOVE Disney! Some of my friends go as far as to tell me I'm being ridiculous for liking Disney at my age, but they just don't understand the attraction we have to the Happiest Place on Earth and to the man that made it possible!

I'd just like to have fun with like-minded people, ride the rides, eat some food, laugh, make some new friends and have a good time! Let me know if you're interested and we can arrange to meet.

My name is Dan, and I'm from near Vancouver, British Columbia.

Hey Dan,

I'm Tony. I actually just joined Disney Vacation club with a friend of mine and was saying to her we should find some GLBT persons who are disney fans. Do you make it to Disney often? I actually haven't been since I was a kid but my friend has me pretty excited about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!