Anyone back from Disney recently?

Pandorita174

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're headed in 5 days 3/9 thru 3/14 staying 1rst time at CSR. I've asked for Casitas to be near the main bldg. Anyone back recently from Disney ? How are the crowds ? We usually go in off-peak season but thought it might not be too bad at this time.. We're thinking of going to AK on Sun., MGM on Mon. (e-night on Mon.), Epcot on Tues. & MK on Wed... Any suggestions will be most appreciated. Will let everyne know how it went when we get back.. :)

I just got back on February 27. The crowds werent bad at all, except for the Magic Kingdom it was horrible! Way to many people their, we wanted to go on Space mountain and the fastpass wasnt working so their was a 80 minute wait it was horrible, but the good thing was I went to guest Relations a complained and got 4 free hopper tickets to come back for free which was great. AK was excellent the most I waited was 25 min and that was for the safarri, other than that I walked on every ride. Epcot I walked on every ride and MGM was not to bad we waited in lines but they werent that long. Have a great time!! ;)

We were there Feb. 17-21. I didn't think the crowds were too bad. In the mornings we could ride things pretty easily, but in the afternoons you really need a fast pass. Try to do your favorite rides first. ;)

We were there from 2/9-2/16. The crowds were not bad until Friday2/15. We went to MK and it was packed. We ended up leaving at 5pm. Wait times were in the 2hr range and fastpass times were 3hrs out. We did MK on 2/12 also and there was an eride night, which was fabulous!!!

Thanks for all the great advice. I feel so much better ! I can't wait for this weekend. Will let everyone know how it went when I get back !! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter