Anyone been there on a booked day?

scootch

DIS Veteran
Title should say Discovery Cove... :)
Our day in November 2009 is already booked! I know they only let 1,000 in but I am I going to regret going this day???? I know we need to get there early to get a decent dolphin time, any other ideas? This day(a sunday) really fits into our schedule so well, I hate to move it..... but if it is going to affect our overall day, I will....tks.

I wouldn't worry. Our day (2/15, a Sunday) was at near capacity and it didn't feel crowded at all. We arrived around 8:15 and had a dolphin swim time of 9:20 AM. They ask you to be at your cabana (for a short video and briefing) 10 mins beforehand.

You are going to have a great time! Just be warned...you'll want $ or a credit card because you WILL want to purchase pics! We just couldn't leave w/out them!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the reasssurance.... yea, I already have money set aside for the pics and video. Actually ended up getting $50 off per person(three of us) so will use that $150 toward the photos. We are going to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, so it won't be hard getting there at 8ish. I dont' really care if we have the first swim, but I dont' want one like 3-4pm when my girls are tired. Thanks...

You are really close by, staying at the Hilton. We stayed at the Renaissance, which is right next door to the Hilton.

You are going to have a wonderful time. The place is gorgeous and so relaxing!

I am so looking forward to it.... it is only February and every day I am looking for new information on it... haha..... Originally I had planned on just staying at disney and driving over, but really want to enjoy the whole experience so figured I am splitting my vacation up so many places(sea world... disney... disney cruise) I am jsut going to have to pack highly organized anyhow. Thanks for the reassurance. Do you mind sharing your pics with me??? I can pm you my email address if you don't mind sending them. tks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter