Anyone been to Monsieur Paul lately?

hedberg1661

DIS Veteran and Patreon Supporter
Has anyone been to Monsieur Paul lately? I have enjoyed their Duck entrees multiple times in the past but the most recent menu I can find online does not have Duck. Can anyone confirm?

I really hope they didn't remove the Magret de canard (Roasted Duck Breast). I just checked a few online menus and can't find it either. That plate was incredible.

I really hope they didn't remove the Magret de canard (Roasted Duck Breast). I just checked a few online menus and can't find it either. That plate was incredible.
When I was there at the end of May it was not on the printed menu hanging next to the door either. I know they rotate the menu around based on seasons, fresh ingredients, etc. but for an upscale French restaurant, one would think duck would almost be a must.

We were there in December and it was there, I had it.
YJb4nI1azbTYcMYv1dfsz_nzL0FY0-wm2rHuijqLsnvdbT3X14LDdZAwUpIVeB2GkK_uf6UL6WA6QUkjm0XZTIpQNdJeKsjmqEqxXXZbgCiAlDL4aGz7FKtQvuvWyvRQ7tB39lyb5s8nrP-WXxSynBJPp4zxsCwR-mF-oYSVT8xVVYZGoFjYx4ETUSV84UVcH3XownZahPgrr_fdIDWUrXdg5ksEUkkMB1B--tQoInsxQUm5JsP4DE-WIy8IIU8pAFHjc8pEsuZm9Elp5CJOuA2N73AT6x1eYjYuc7DDM58cT8QMDC_uDlLbRXb2OdelBuHeevMpQroCCrYTKLJOJoiH6qv33jl95n6WP533KpufBFihMgDtfWZuyXMastauIyFxuJ0z7o7HXPl907weBAayccFQ8qnvcG4kdrFhYOo5_byXlpwzi8-F7fi2MX6ovyhI2A06v3Qrq97nQcLkm8win3qRMZ1yrzWesYNxMQwGSCw8ShiTIV6uPEb0TkdF45gN0eOD7r1c0RryMj2Lyw4E-asTLNFgepqynyn1UgBqfXUsk05HeHnvVB7ca3JqL2y29Q3WPR7XGZ01OrlPAIz6RRJgAC_fDsa1p3I=w847-h635-no

Didn't look at the menu when we were there in May because, frankly, it's not a restaurant we will repeat. Nothing horrible happened just not the best service and the food was just o.k.

We were there two weeks ago (6/16) and there was duck on the menu.

The change over is probably seasonal.
We'll be eating there in a few weeks but I couldn't make up my mind up between a fish or duck entree.
Seems the decision has been made for me, LOL.

Going in August, I will let you know! Disney is having a lot of menu changes, so what you booked months ago, hoping to eat, may well be gone!

Going in August, I will let you know! Disney is having a lot of menu changes, so what you booked months ago, hoping to eat, may well be gone!
I will be there tomorrow. Can't decide if I should keep the ADR or not.

I will be there tomorrow. Can't decide if I should keep the ADR or not.
Have you been before? I’ve never had the duck so I won’t miss it in August. We’ve been twice in the last 2 years and really had great meals, but I always get fish of some kind (no one likes it, so I don't cook it at home)

Have you been before? I’ve never had the duck so I won’t miss it in August. We’ve been twice in the last 2 years and really had great meals, but I always get fish of some kind (no one likes it, so I don't cook it at home)
Yep I have been there quite a few times and I have always had their duck.

Duck is listed on the menu from WDW's owner website....

First Course - Green Asparagus with Veloute, Lemon Cream

Second Course - Choice of Appetizer
Oxtail broth with braised beef, vegetables and black winter truffles covered in puff pastry OR Oven-baked egg, peas salad, arugula, truffle cream, and green asparagus OR Ahi tuna served three-ways: cured, seared and in rillettes, Niçoise-style

Third Course - Choice of Main Course
Dover Sole with tagliatelles, mushrooms, and creamy sabayon OR Roasted Lamb Chop and Braised Saddle with vegetables and polenta napoleon, lamb jus OR Roasted Duck Magret with white bean purée and fricassee, braised crispy duck, jus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!