Anyone been to the Park this Sat & Sun

mishlove68

Mouseketeer
I wanted to find out how busy it was on Saturday and Sunday, I might want to go tomorrow since I heard Disney is very crowded.

TIA

Mish

Hello,
I went to SeaWorld yesterday (Sunday) with my GD and it was very crowded, I doubt that it was as crowded as Disney was however. We did get to see every show we wanted to see and were able to get a reservation for Breakfast with Elmo (a must if you have little ones with you, she loved it) and went to Underwater Grill which was great too. :cool1:

We were there early on Sat. and cars were lined up at the parking toll booths before they even opened. We only stayed a couple of hours because we were just there to ride Manta. The line was okay early on but expanded to 75 mins. Even though there were a lot of people, we didn't have a problem getting into the dolphin feeding and the show crowds didn't look unreasonable. When we left, there were a LOT of people in line buying tickets so it may have gotten pretty bad later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter